Dufftown 2000 Ltd
Dufftown 2000 Ltd is a Company limited by guarantee and a registered charity. The Company is a ‘not for profit distribution organisation’. Dufftown 2000 Ltd was established in 1996 to promote Dufftown in Moray. Its main aims are to support the Whisky and Heritage Centre in Dufftown and provide and maintain the Christmas lights Dufftown 2000 Ltd members are all volunteers who give their time freely for the overall benefit of the Town.
Dufftown 2000 Ltd organise a number of events during the year which include:
- The Whisky Fair during the Spirit of Speyside Whisky Festival.
- Christmas lights along the main thoroughfares of the Town
Funds generated through these activities are used to support local groups and activities, which include:
- Dufftown in Bloom - flower tubs initiative.
- Dufftown Whisky & Heritage Centre.
List of Directors
- Gordon Haughton (Company Secretary)
- Ian Millar
- Glo Ramon
- René Ramon
- Andy Cameron
- Jean Smart
- Steve Oliver